Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 201721/04/2017
On April 21, 2004, Nagakawa successfully held the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at the Hanoi Hotel, Giang Vo, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. The meeting took place in a serious and disciplined atmosphere.
Attending the meeting were Mr. Nguyen Duc Kha – Chairman of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Board of Nagakawa Vietnam Joint Stock Company and other shareholders and shareholders.
The Congress has passed 10 important items in turn:
1. Report on the performance of the Board of Directors in 2016, objectives and plan 2017.
2. Report of the Supervisory Board on inspection and supervision activities of the Board in 2016.
3. Approve audited finance report 2016.
4. Report on remuneration for BOD, CC in 2016 and remuneration plan for 2017.
5. Approve profit distribution plan 2016.
6. Approve the list of auditors for 2017
7. Adoption of business results in 2016 and production and business targets for 2017
8. Approve the amendment of the company charter in accordance with the Enterprise Law 2014.
9. Manuscript submitted by the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board for the term of 2017-2022
10. Elect members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board for the term of 2017 – 2022.
In 2016, the electronics market has witnessed the fierce competition of domestic air conditioners.
However, Nagakawa products are appreciated by distributors and consumers for their design and quality. Along with good sales, good after-sales policy, Nagakawa has achieved remarkable results: Compared with 2015, sales in 2016 increased 18%, profit increased 9%.
The 2017 shareholders’ meeting will also be a new milestone when the members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Supervisors are re-elected for the new term of 2017-2022, the members are carefully selected and the heart Based on capacity and dedication to the company.
At the congress, the board of directors has shared new development strategies and directional directions for 2017 and affirmed that it will be determined to bring the highest benefits to the shareholders of Nagakawa. The Board also noted the frank comments of shareholders on the performance of the previous year and the direction of operation next year.